[Nfbc-info] roommate wanted for national convention

Shannon L. Dillon shannonldillon at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 04:30:12 UTC 2011

My friend from work is seeking a nom-smoking room mate to share costs with for the national convention.  She is a mature, active adult in her 50's.  Please call her at 916-322-4839 if you are interested in a room mate. Her name is Linda. She is new to the NFB but she is very interested in learning.
SHANNON L. DILLON