[Nfbc-info] You still have time to Catch Our Dreams

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 31 23:22:57 UTC 2011

Thanks for asking.  Our affiliate cannot process credit cards or debt cards.
All transactions at the event must be either check or cash.  The ticket
purchase on-line at www.sixdots.org is a paypal purchase to the National
Federation of the Blind of California and therefore it is a donation.  We
will have receipts available at the event for anyone using cash.  Checks can
be made out to the NFB of California.