[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Fw: How to Make a Facebook Chat Widget Automatically Accessible

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:13:16 UTC 2011

I thought since Facebook has become a topic to several on these lists
I'm blind carbon copying, this may be of interest...I'm not in any way
affiliated with this and therefore suggest you do this at your own
risk leisure because it takes a lot of patience...which I still use
standalone clients for this...WindowsLive Messenger and Skype as of
now since AIM doesn't like my HPG72 Windows 7 64-bit laptop.