[Nfbc-info] Vote for the Beach Cities Meet the Blind Month event

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 06:57:05 UTC 2011

When I clecked on the online form link, it gave me an error 404 and
same goes with the vote link.

On 11/18/11, Mary Willows <mwillows at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hello All:
> I erge all of you to take the time to go to the Meet the Blind Month
> Challenge link shown below and vote for the Beach Cities Chapter as the best
> event of the month.  We have two weeks to get out the vote.  The Beach
> Cities Chapter is shown surfing.  Juliette Cody, President and members,
> including children demonstrated to the world that blindness does not mean
> you have to retire your surf board.  They were spotlighted in the local
> newspaper.  Let's support the Beach Cities Chapter.
> http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Meet_the_Blind_Month.asp
>

> Mary Willows, President
> National Federation of the Blind of California
> mwillows at sbcglobal.net

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/cdrobles693%40gmail.com

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
WindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype Name: jazzytrumpet
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chela.robles
I volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to learn more
and to join us, visit: http://www.bookshare.org
Visit my blog piece from Learning Ally and after reading and listening to
the song selection, fill out the form which requires no CAPCHAS unless
you're a robot at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/