[Nfbc-info] Your Federation Family Awaits You!

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:36:45 UTC 2011

Greetings East Bay and other Federation Peeps!

Welcome to October!  State convention is a mere 2 weeks away and the
excitement is building!

First, a reminder that our monthly chapter meeting is just days away!
We will be, as always, in the little conference room at the Union City
Starbucks at 1752 Decoto Rd. in the Safeway shopping center across
from Union City BART this Thursday, October 6th at 7 p.m.  The staff
is awesome and friendly and your fellow East Bay chapter members await
you, so come early to grab snacks and beverages and join the fun!

Next, Thursday, October 6th is an auspicious day for 2 other reasons
has well.  "What?" you may ask.  I'm glad you did, because that's a
great segue to the next purpose of this email: state convention.

October 6th is also the deadline for both hotel reservations and
convention pre-registration.  This means it's not too late to get in
on the action!  Convention will be held at the Newark/Fremont Hilton
Hotel, right here in our very own backyard from Thursday, October 13th
to Sunday, October 16th.  From Thursday night's board meeting to
Sunday morning's business meeting and elections, it's an action packed
weekend with a little something for everyone and a fantastic
opportunity to connect with Federationists from all over the state.

First, make your hotel reservation by calling Hilton Reservations at
(510) 490-8390.  Then, with hotel reservation confirmation number in
hand, visit http://www.formstack.com/m/?986187-OKrkn0JGXG to
pre-register for the convention.  Register before Thursday and save a
little cash!

Finally, I still have tickets available for the iPhone drawing that
will be held at convention.  Tickets are a mere 5 bucks a piece, and
I'm afraid I'll have to buy any tickets that you guys don't and I'll
gladly sell you my iPhone 4 when that sexy iPhone 5 belongs to me
because I bought all the tickets.  I'll have them at the meeting this
Thursday should any of you change your mind.  **wink, wink**

See you Thursday!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
http://www.linkedin.com/in/serenaolsen

Japan Society of Northern California Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund
Please consider a secure, online contribution to alleviate the
devastating impact of the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disasters
in Japan.  宜しくお願い致します!
http://give2asia.org/japansociety