[Nfbc-info] nfbc state convention door prize committee

rochelle houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 04:00:03 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Our state convention is near. Are you as excited  as we are? We were
graciously given the honor to chair the door prize committee.

We are asking all chapter presidents, board members and chapter
members that would like to donate at least 3 door prizes for our NFBC
state convention in October. It can be gift cards, monetary gifts etc.
Everyone loves to win, please help us to make our state convention a
success.

Persons that will be chairing the door prize committee are:
Cheryl Thurston President, Inland Empire Chapter
Rochelle Houston President, Pathfinders Chapter (los Angeles)
We will arrive on Thursday October 13, 2011
Contact us to turn in your door prizes
Cheryl Thurston 909 821-9589
cthurston74 at gmail.com

Rochelle Houston 323 807-0300
rhouston58 at gmail.com

Please label your door prizes in Braille and Large print on a 3 by 5
index card. Indicate who donated, chapter name and a description of
what you are donating.

For gift cards and monetary gifts place them in an envelope and seal it.
Indicate who donated, chapter name and the amount in Braille and Large
print on the envelope.

Please RSVP us by email, that you have received this notice.
We are looking forward to working with all of you
Thank you
Cheryl and Rochelle