[Nfbc-info] facebook

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 29 07:02:08 UTC 2011

Actually, I now have found that with using the latest version 12 of JAWS
that I am able to access most of Facebook. I have pleasantly surprised in
the past month or so since I signed up. Prior to this I had written off
Facebook as a waste of time. Although my preference is LinkedIn I can see
where Facebook can be fun and addictive.
Chuck