[Nfbc-info] Reminder: Cabs Saturday Student Social in San Francisco!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 23:51:25 UTC 2011

Hello fellow students!

Looking for something to do on a Saturday afternoon?

Looking to meet some new friends?

Want a perfectly good excuse to hang out and have a good time in San Francisco?

If you have said yes to any or all of these questions then please read on!

The California Association of Blind Students will be planning a
Saturday Student Social.  This social will take place on Saturday (you
guessed it!) September 24th at 2 p.m.  We will meet at the lighthouse
for the blind and visually impaired, located at 214 Van Ness Avenue in
San Francisco (near Grove Street).

The plan?
We will meet up, do a quick introduction and ice-breaker, and then go
out for a bite to eat.  From there, we will decide what kind of fun
activity to do in downtown San Francisco!

We hope this will serve as a great networking opportunity for students
of all ages; a place for us to talk about the joys, challenges and
skills associated with a successful academic experience; and a time to
have some much-needed fun during the stressful semester!

 Should you have any questions, or if you are interested, please feel
free to contact Darian Smith, Event Coordinator, at (415) 215-9809, or
E-mail him at dsmithnfb at gmail.com.

We look forward to a wonderful Saturday with you!

Warmly,

The California Association of Blind Students

--
Darian Smith

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.