[Nfbc-info] facebook

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 21 21:15:01 UTC 2011

Tina, I think that NFB and Goldstein Brown and Levy is working on this. In
response to a previous email that was sent out on this I contacted the
attorney with them who was handling this and he said that he would keep me
informed on any developments. They may have been considering a law suit
similar to Target. However, I haven't heard anything in the past few months.
>From an accessibility standpoint LinkedIn works much better and is geared
more toward professional networking.
Chuck