[Nfbc-info] facebook

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 21 23:07:05 UTC 2011

While I don't know the specifics of what is going on, I will say two
things.  First, I think, in the past year that Facebook's
accessibility has improved.  Still more to do, but it is getting
better.  Secondly, they recently advertised for a developer with
knowledge of accessibility, and this is not the first time they have done so.

I suspect this will always be somewhat of a struggle as they are
constantly changing their site and pages, but hopefully we are going
in the right direction.

Dave