[Nfbc-info] Trouble registering for convention

Brian Buhrow buhrow at lothlorien.nfbcal.org
Thu Sep 22 06:32:32 UTC 2011

	Hello.  I realize I'm a little late, but I don't believe I'm too late
to register for this year's state convention.  When I attempted to go to
the pre-registration form for the convention, I found that
http://www.formstack.com is unresponsive.  This is also true for the
request form for Washington Seminar.  As a test to make sure it's not on my
side of the world, I've tried coming at it from various network connections
and various ISP's.  Has anyone else been having trouble?
-thanks
-Brian