[Nfbc-info] Reminder: Cabs Saturday Student Social in San Francisco, Tomorrow!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:05:38 UTC 2011

 Hello fellow students!

 Looking for something to do on a Saturday afternoon?

 Looking to meet some new friends?

 Want a perfectly good excuse to hang out and have a good time in San
 Francisco?

 If you have said yes to any or all of these questions then please read on!

 The California Association of Blind Students will be planning a
 Saturday Student Social.  This social will take place on Saturday (you
 guessed it!) September 24th at 2 p.m.  We will meet at the lighthouse
 for the blind and visually impaired, located at 214 Van Ness Avenue in
 San Francisco (near Grove Street).

 The plan?
 We will meet up, do a quick introduction and ice-breaker, and then go
 out for a bite to eat.  From there, we will decide what kind of fun
 activity to do in downtown San Francisco!

 We hope this will serve as a great networking opportunity for students
 of all ages; a place for us to talk about the joys, challenges and
 skills associated with a successful academic experience; and a time to
 have some much-needed fun during the stressful semester!

  Should you have any questions, or if you are interested, please feel
 free to contact Darian Smith, Event Coordinator, at (415) 215-9809, or
 E-mail him at dsmithnfb at gmail.com.

 We look forward to a wonderful Saturday with you!

 Warmly,

 The California Association of Blind Students

 --
 Darian Smith

 "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
 - Martin Luther King, Jr.