[Nfbc-info] state convention agenda

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Sep 25 03:34:01 UTC 2011

Hi,
Do you know yet what time the board meeting will be?  I am trying to figure
out what time to be there on Thursday.  I'm wondering if it will be
afternoon or evening and if it's open to all members.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com