[Nfbc-info] large print checks

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Aug 7 03:05:31 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am using Travis Credit Union.  Do Credit Unions have to provide
large-print checks  like banks do?
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com