[Nfbc-info] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Goodwill Informational Protest

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:06:55 UTC 2012

Hello my fellow Federationists.

Below is a call to organize as a group and protest the unfair wages
that Good Will Industries provides to people with disabilities. The
East Bay Chapter will likely organize somewhere in the East Bay and I
invite anyone who is close enough to come, to help organize a large
group of "informational protesters." This is a serious matter and we
should support the idea that paying below minimum wage is unfair,
unjust and absolutely criminal.

If you or your chapter is interested in joining forces, please contact
me via email at lmartinez217 at gmail.com or via phone at 510-289-2577.

This is not a time to sit back and watch. This is a time to step up to
the plate and stand up for something you believe in.

Lisamaria