[Nfbc-info] Fw: [nfb-talk] reason to get rid of 14(c) status

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 03:31:57 UTC 2012

Hello California Members:
Below,I am listing the Goodwill Industries locations in the San Francisco
East Bay area.  All you have to do is enter your zip code and you will get a
list of locations in your area.  Please organize chapter members and plan on
an educational picket on August 25 at 11:00 A.M.

Below that, you will find information on why this is important to all
persons with disabilities.

      7232 Regional Street

      7232 Regional Street
      Dublin,CA 94568
      ghting              (925) 833-8610      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
      http://www.eastbaygoodwill.org 1.73mi. / 2.79km
      Locate on Map
      Directions

      1374 Railroad Ave Store

      1374 Railroad Ave
      Livermore,CA 94550
      Phone: (925) 373-7990 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
(925) 373-7990      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
      http://www.eastbaygoodwill.org 7.31mi. / 11.77km
      Locate on Map
      Directions

      4025 Mowry Ave

      4025 Mowry Ave
      Fremont,CA 94536
      Phone: (510)-739-1671 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
(510)-739-1671      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
      http://www.eastbaygoodwill.org 10.46mi. / 16.84km
      Locate on Map
      Directions

      Lady of Peace Church ADS Site

      2800 Mission Village Blvd.
      Santa Clara,CA 95054
      Phone:
      http://www.goodwillsv.org 10.72mi. / 17.26km
      Locate on Map
      Directions

      20806 Hesperian Blvd

      20806 Hesperian Blvd
      Hayward,CA 94541
      Phone: 510-785-3967 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
510-785-3967      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
      http://www.eastbaygoodwill.org 11.28mi. / 18.16km
      Locate on Map
      Directions

  a.. © 2012 Goodwill Indust