[Nfbc-info] chapter meeting and tech talk this saturday, august 11

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:36:16 UTC 2012

Hello!

Please don't forget we have a special guest speaker this Saturday from the
Los Angeles Police District. The chapter meeting is from 10 am to 12 noon.

Tech Talk is also this Saturday, 2 to 4 pm. You would not want to miss this
special presenter we have, the president of IRTI. IRTI Is a California-based
company that sells many assistive technology that could assist you in your
daily lives whether you're a student, employed, etc. Mr. Proscia will be
bringing down eClipseScan and eClipseWriter Pro with the HoverCam and some
other gizmos for show and tell.

The meetings are both at 18425 Burbank Blvd., suite 706 (7th floor CPS
conference room) Tarzana, CA 91356. Please see attachments.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend if you haven't done so.

Racquel Decipeda

Alternate Email: racquelmd29 at gmail.com or nfbevents at gmail.com

Alternate Phone: 818-457-1482