[Nfbc-info] Starting a cerebral Palsy division of the NFB

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Aug 12 03:15:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have often thought we could have a multidisabled blind division of the NFB
because we tend to sometimes be looked down on as imperfect and less
accountable, when sometimes our disabilities make it more difficult to do
some of those everyday things that those who are only blind sometimes take
for granted.
So I hope your chapter goes well.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com