[Nfbc-info] educating hospital staff about blindness, any tips?

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:15:33 UTC 2012

Thanks so much, this was a good article. My quesotn is more about educating
people who deal with employees of the hospital. My problem occurred when I
went in to get my health checked as a new employe of the hospital. They were
so surprised that I was blind that they treated me rather badly. Not
expecting that an employee of a hospital could be blind. I'm wondering if I
should just talk about blindness in these general terms, or if I should talk
about specifically dealing with disabled people who are employees of a
hospital?
Ronit