[Nfbc-info] protesting in the bay area

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:03:08 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Anyone in the Bay Area putting together a protest for this Saturday?
There wasn't too much availability in our chapter, so, I'm inquiring
about a protest that Erik and I can join this Saturday. I'm hearing
rumors about a protest in Oakland, but I have no deets. Can anyone
fill me in? Also, is there anything I can do to publicize the protest
if it is indeed going on? I'm happy to tweet out on behalf of NfBC,
NfBC East Bay and my own personal accounts. Let me know what's the
dillio.

Muchas gracias,
Lisamaria