[Nfbc-info] Goodwill Industries picket location for Saturday

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 01:31:32 UTC 2012

Hello All:
If you haven't already identified a location near your chapter meeting,
please join us at the main Goodwill Industries distribution and training
center in Oakland.
We will meet at the Fruitvale BART station at 10:00 A.M. and walk over to
2925 International.

Press releases have been sent to channel 2, 5 and 7.
Believe it or not the Hilton still has our signs from our march in October
so I will pick those up on Friday.  So we are all set.

See you there.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net