[Nfbc-info] From our heart to yours

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 15:00:47 UTC 2012

Greetings My Federation Familia:

Jeri, Victor, and Isaac Ramirez would like to extend a warm Christmas
greeting from our hearts to yours. I cannot thank my mentors, family, and
friends enough from the NFB for all the support, kind words, and friendship
over the past few years. So, we wish you a joyfully, wonderful, and blessed
holiday season. Merry CHristmas and Happy New Year!

Excited to be part of what we will do united throughout the coming 2013
year...

--

Jeri Siqueiros
(951) 445-2520

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in
our life, or in the life of another…Helen Keller