[Nfbc-info] i'm back update

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 22:07:00 UTC 2012

Well, I’m back from New york. Sorry I couldn’t get back to anyone in New York. I had technical difficulties with my sister’s computer in getting and sending emails. Here is a leg update:
I will be seeing someone in the pain management department this coming Wednesday (01/02/2013) @12:30 pm central time. From there, we don’t know what will happen. All that pain management can do is give me meds to get me out of pain. The pain meds I had in New York hardly did anything for me.

Well that is all for now. Hope that everyone has a great new year and Go Northwestern Wildcats.