[Nfbc-info] Question Regarding Possible Trade School OfInterest, Heald College

Claude Everett ceverett at dslextreme.com
Thu Feb 2 20:22:11 UTC 2012

What kind of certification are you looking for?
Do what you want but getting private  student loans for a " private" "career
school" will put you in debt for years,

Regards,
Claude Everett
"I am opposing a social order in which it is possible for one man who does
absolutely nothing that is useful to amass a fortune of hundreds of millions
of dollars, while millions of men and women who work all the days of their
lives secure barely enough for a wretched existence."
Eugene Victor Debs