[Nfbc-info] Reminder next At Large Chapter meeting on 2/9

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 03:28:45 UTC 2012

Hello All:
This is just a reminder that the next At Large Chapter will meet via
conference call on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 7:00 P.M.  The meeting will
be run by our Secretary, Shannon Dillon.  I will join the call as soon as my
plane lands from Washington D.C.  I am hopeful that there will be great news
to tell about the work our California delegation will have done at the
Washington Seminar.  Be sure to go to the NFB website to read about the
legislative agenda for 2012.

At Large Chapter call in number:  712-432-0175 and the code is 184220.

Please invite any new blind people you know who are not located near a
regularly scheduled chapter meeting.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net