[Nfbc-info] Exciting Jobsite Visit

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:54:52 UTC 2012

Thought some of you more tech oriented folks might like to attend this
if you're up in the Bay Area and looking for a job.

LM

P.S. Since how to sign up is not included in the message, simply call
415-431-1481 and ask to be transferred to Rich Russo's extention. Or,
email him at rrusso at lighthouse-sf.org.

************

Since June, the LightHouse has been providing wonderful opportunities
for blind jobseekers to visit and learn from blind professionals through
our Jobsite Conversation Series.

Our next visit on February 15th will be quite the occasion.

We will be meeting with John Hefti, a serial entrepreneur who has worked
in a myriad of fields including semiconductor technologies,
computational proteomics, life sciences research, and medical devices.
John also has 13 patents issued to his name, has raised over $64M in
venture capital for his own companies, and holds degrees from Columbia,
Berkeley, and Stanford.

Needless to say, this will be a remarkable opportunity for blind
jobseekers to visit an incredibly successful blind professional.

If you happen to know any truly motivated individuals with ambitions
similar to John's, please forward their contact information to me.

We have a limited number of openings for this visit and want to be sure
those who will receive the most benefit from John's advice will be in
attendance.