[Nfbc-info] Next blind parents' conference call

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Feb 8 04:12:16 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
    The next blind parents' call will be this Sunday, 2/12 at 7 PM. The call
in number is 218-339-2500, and the pass code is 958093.
    At our last conference we discussed having a blind parents' seminar in
Northern California some time in March. Also, we will set up a list serve
which will be dedicated to the blind parents of California. Anyone
interested in being added to this list, please send me an email.
    Once again, we will next meet on Sunday, 2/12 at 7 PM.
Hope to see you all there,
Angela