[Nfbc-info] Fw: National Federation of the Blind Urges Congress toReject Commercializing Rest Stops

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Feb 15 06:15:31 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm surprised that Dennis Kucinich would support something like that.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com