[Nfbc-info] announcing the 2012 blind parents' seminar

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Feb 29 04:20:24 UTC 2012

Announcing the 2012 Blind Parents' Seminar!

On Saturday March 10, 2012, the National Federation of the Blind of
California will be conducting our first-ever Blind Parents' Seminar. We will
have informal discussions on a wide variety of topics ranging from
self-advocacy, to gaining and maintaining your child's respect for you as a
blind parent. There will be plenty of time to network with other blind
parents and ask questions.

Parents are encouraged to bring their children.

When?             Saturday March 10, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

Where?            California State Capitol, room 317

                        1400 10th st.

                        Sacramento, CA 95814

There is a parking garage at 10th and K. Parking is approximately $5 for the
duration of the seminar.

For more information or to RSVP, please contact Angela Fowler at
530-902-0987 or via email at fowlers at syix.com.

We look forward to seeing you at this fun and informative seminar!