[Nfbc-info] FW: [CCB-L] Television Description

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:08:18 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693 at gmail.com>
To: 'CCB-l' <CCB-L at ccbnet.org>
Subject: [CCB-L] Television Description
Date:
Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:08:21 -0700

Much more audio-described television programming is becoming available
in some US markets starting this month. To find out about what is
available and try to get description for your favorite shows, go to:
http://www.VideoDescription.info/

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail/AIM/GoogleTalk: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by
filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
http://tinyurl.com/752cyrs
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space
as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E