[Nfbc-info] Introduction and questions!

Terri S princessterri76 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:38:38 UTC 2012

Hello there,

My name is Terri, and I joined this list, because in around mid December I
am planning to move to Fresno. I would like to hopefully get to know some
people in the area if at all possible. So I am hoping there are some people
from there, on this list.

I will admit, I've never been an NFB member, and I'm not sure I'll be one
now. But I'm not saying I'm closed to the idea. I just want to be honest
about that.

Well I'm really not sure what to write here. I just wanted to introduce
myself. If anyone would like to get to know me, please feel free to contact
me.

Thank you, and I look forward to being a part of this list.

Terri