[Nfbc-info] a jawsy jaws question

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Fri Jul 20 14:37:45 UTC 2012

LM,

I have found an ability to navigate a presentation and edit some text.
But, my problem has always been the asthetics of a presentation. Even if
I were able to put together an entire presentation independantly (a
dream I'd love to realize) I don't think I would ever actually use it
without a sighted reviewer. I personally find similar challenges with
tables in MS Word.

Hope that helps.

Jonathan

Jonathan T. Lyens, MPA
jonathan at lyens.com
President, FDR Democratic Club of San Francisco

Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/fdrdems
Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/fdrdems