[Nfbc-info] Beach Cities Hoedown Bulletin

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 00:11:35 UTC 2012

Hello:
I guess you could call it a joke.  The Beach Cities Chapter had a mighty
fine Ho Down.  Complete with a portable jail cell which held anyone who
Sebastian Delong decided should be locked up.  I was thrown in jail four
times.  You had to pay the Sheriff $1.00 to get out.  I believe he turned
the money over to the chapter president.
  It was all a lot of fun.