[Nfbc-info] Bring your four-leaf clovers to the March meeting of the San Francisco Chapter!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:59:43 UTC 2012

   	Hello to all!

   The San Francisco Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
   California would like to extend an open AND FRIENDLY invitation to all
  whom are interested
   To join us for our monthly chapter meeting.

   Who: The membership and officers of the San Francisco chapter of the
   National Federation of the blind of California (NFBC SF Chapter)

   When: Saturday February 17,, 2012 from 1-3 pm.

   Where: The San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually
   Impaired.  214 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
   (415)431-1481.

   Why:   to discuss matters of concern, share stories and experiences,
   as well as become more socially connected to other blind and visually
   impaired persons
     In the San Francisco bay area.

   How:  Just show up! - We are located Between Grove and Hays near San
   Francisco City Hall. We are accessible by SF muni lines 47, 49, 31 and
   F Market.  Also
   Accessible via BART and Muni metro subway lines at Civic Center station

   At our upcoming meeting we will have:

    Updates on current organizational, and state  Affiliate goings-ons.

    The Anuel election  of chapter officers (remember, in order to vote,
   you must be a chapter member, and  have  paid your $5 dues).
And more!

   If you have any questions please contact chapter president Eric Holm at
   (415)425-5613
    or at
   ericholm at att.net
   .  We welcome your presence, energy, ideas and enthusiasm; and look
   forward to seeing you at our next NFBC San Francisco chapter
   meeting!!!!

 And of course, Don't  forget to wear green!  *smile*

   Sincerely,
   Darian Smith,  National Federation of the Blind, San Francisco Chapter

   --
   Darian Smith

   "To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is
   the
   formula
   for a life well lived."

   - Dr. Peter Benson