[Nfbc-info] AT&T Website

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Fri Mar 9 05:50:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

I usually use the automated menus when I need to pay through the phone. The
only information you need is your credit card information or if you have
paid by check before it will have an option to use the bank account that was
used before. In my case, I can select that option. It's very easy to do and
is relatively quick and straight forward. Good luck and again there is no
fee for this service.

Eileen