[Nfbc-info] Remember, bring your four-leaf clovers to the March San Francisco Chapter Meeting, and join us for food and drink afterward!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:38:59 UTC 2012

 Hello to all!
    The San Francisco Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
 California would like to extend an open AND FRIENDLY invitation to all
 whom are interested To join us for our monthly chapter meeting.

 Who: The membership and officers of the San Francisco chapter of the
 National Federation of the blind of California (NFBC SF Chapter)
    When: Saturday March 17,, 2012 from 1-3 pm.

 Where: The San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually
 Impaired. 214 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
 (415)431-1481.

 Why: to discuss matters of concern, share stories and experiences,
 as well as become more socially connected to other blind and visually
 impaired persons
 In the San Francisco bay area.

 How: Just show up! - We are located Between Grove and Hays near San
Francisco City Hall. We are accessible by SF muni lines 47, 49, 31 and
  F Market. Also
 Accessible via BART and Muni metro subway lines at Civic Center station

  At our upcoming meeting we will have:

  Updates on current organizational, and state Affiliate goings-ons.

   The Anuel election of chapter officers (remember, in order to vote,
  you must be a chapter member, and have paid your $5 dues).
 And more!
 After the  meeting, come and join members of the chapter for a bite
to eat at a local irish pub as we celebrate St. Patricks Day!

 If you have any questions please contact chapter president Eric Holm at
 (415)425-5613
  or at
  ericholm at att.net
  . We welcome your presence, energy, ideas and enthusiasm; and look
>> forward to seeing you at our next NFBC San Francisco chapter
  meeting!!!!

  And of course, Don't forget to wear green! *smile*

  Sincerely,
  Darian Smith, National Federation of the Blind, San Francisco Chapter

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson