[Nfbc-info] 9th Annual Disability Capitol Action Day

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 07:14:09 UTC 2012

Join us as we come together in solidarity for the
9th Annual
Disability Capitol Action Day
May 30, 2012
Sacramento, CA
Accessible (UCP) shuttle services are available at the
Sacramento airport and train station from 8:00AM - 10:00AM and again from 3:30PM
to 6:00PM at the corner of 10th and L Street on the west side of the Capitol.
10:00 - 11:00AM - March to the Capitol
Allow your message to be heard by the community as we march to the
Capitol Building from the corner of 15th and L St. down to 10th and L
Street11:00AM - 12:00PM - Educational Rally
OUR VOICES, OUR
CHOICES, OUR LIVES, OUR VOTE!
10:00AM - 3:00PM - Resource Fair
Dozens of outdoor booths
will be set up with information regarding disability rights and accessibility
1:30 - 3:00PM - Legislative Visits
All
participants are encouraged to make an appointment with your
legislators
Susan Chandler,
President
CDR--Californians for Disability RIghts, Inc.
805-528-4695
NEW CELL 804-441-8031
http://disabilityactioncoalition.org/event/event-info.php