[Nfbc-info] Blind Parents Meeting

Genesis Renata genesisrenata at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:44:30 UTC 2012

Oh good grief!  I deeply apologize for the error.  This is what happens when I don't proof read emails before pushing send. Again, I am sorry. Have a good day!Genesis Renata, Nashville, Tenn.

www.mojoradio.us
TWITTER: Genesis Renata
FACEBOOK: Genesis Renata

CHATROOM: www.mojoradio.us/chat (NO ONE UNDER 18 PERMITTED IN CHATROOM WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT)