[Nfbc-info] tech talk - saturday, october 13

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 01:50:07 UTC 2012

The Center for the Partially Sighted

Presents

TECH TALK

New advances in technology are changing the lives of many people who are
blind or low-vision. Come and be part of a group that will meet  every month
to discuss and help you better understand many types of Assistive Technology
that can help you to Be more independent and productive. Whether you are new
to technology or know your way around, participating in "Tech Talk" is a
great way to meet others like you who want to learn more about or enjoy
talking tech.

In October we will discuss the iPhone 5, IOS 6 and the upcoming Best in Tech
2012 Conference. Whether you're wondering if you should upgrade to the
iPhone 5 or, if you're thinking of getting one for the first time and not
sure which one to get  or, don't know if it's a good idea to update to IOS
6, or, consider another platform such as Android or Windows Phone, we'll
help you make a more informed decision.  We will also update you on the
latest news about the Best in Tech 2012 including the chance to enter to win
either an iPhone 5 or iPad.

When: Saturday October 13, 2012

2PM to 4PM (if coming via Access please try to schedule your return pick up
after 4PM)

Where: The Center for the Partially Sighted

             Tarzana office

             18425 Burbank Bl. Suite 706 (7th Floor)

             Near Reseda Bl.

To RSVP or ask any questions please contact

Julian Vargas at: prtblaccess at gmail.com

Or call 818-794-9554