[Nfbc-info] meetings at convention

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Oct 15 15:33:05 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

                I am taking the opportunity that is convention to hold two
meetings concerning potential future NFBC projects. These meetings will be
in my room, the number of which I will announce at the board meeting. Both
of these meetings will be on Convention Friday.

                At 1 PM, I will meet with folks to discuss starting a
mentoring program within the affiliate. This would be a system by which new
members of the organization can be matched up with those who have been here
for a while, to get their questions answered about federation philosophy or
blindness in general.

                Immediately after the CABS meeting, we will be discussing
grant writing. The grant is a little used yet potentially lucrative way to
secure funding for specific projects. Our grant writing experts will give us
tips and tricks on how to write an effective grant proposal.

                So, Mentoring at 1, Grant writing at 5.

See you there,

Angela