[Nfbc-info] LINK TO NFB OF CALIFORNIAA 2012 CONVENTION AUDIO

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Oct 19 17:04:45 UTC 2012

        Hello.  I am proud to announce that, as has become customary, we are
posting the audio from the 2012 NFB of California convention on the web in
"Near Real Time".
Currently, the board meeting is on-line, and, soon, the proceedings of the
Resolutions committee.
If you wish to follow along with us at the NFB of California state
convention, or if you want to listen to what happened at a later date, you
may do so by browsing to the following URL:

http://www.nfbcal.org/nfbc/12_audio

Enjoy and, happy listening!

-thanks
-Brian