[Nfbc-info] LINK TO NFB OF CALIFORNIAA 2012 CONVENTION AUDIO

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Oct 20 18:04:11 UTC 2012

Hey Amber,

No, we never meant to say that we'd stream the convention.  "Near Real
Time" speaks to us publish events within an hour or so of their being
held.

I just checked http://www.nfbcal.org/nfbc/12_audio/ and I see lots of
links to things like the board meeting, cabs report, resolutions, and
othe things.

Also, we're tweeting out the direct links if you follow @nfbca or
search for the #nfbca12 tag.

Take Care,