[Nfbc-info] Wow, what a convention.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:58:59 UTC 2012

Hi all:

 Thank you so much to Mary, the  planning teams, the chapters that
brought awsome baskets, the National reps  that brought their
expertise,  and  every single person that contributed to the energy of
convention.  It is always a good thing to sepend a weekend  with all
of you, and I look forward to the next time we meet!

  Darian

--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson