[Nfbc-info] Urgent: please sign this petition to help a blind kid!

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:34:57 UTC 2012

Oh, that should be lean over a bowl. Blind children tend to eat with
their head straight up when sighted children learn from watching their
parents to lean slightly so the food drops on the plate of bowl and
not all over them and the table. Next time your eating try it with out
leaning forward and you will realize that that is not comfortable for
you because you are used to leaning.
Thanks,
Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
(714) 699-DEAF (3323)
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
1525 Durant Street 303
Santa Ana, CA 92706
http://www.deafadvocacy.org
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.