[Nfbc-info] Update on Jim Willows

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Sep 3 21:34:00 UTC 2012

Mary,

GREAT NEWS about Jim.  I  hope we will see him at convention sometime soon.
Please give him our good wishes and please tell him all the prayers of all
of us in his NFB family are with him.  Oh yes, tell him all our guide dogs
send kisses too.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog, 2011.
Please visit http://www.herodogawards.org to participate in the 2012
American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards contest and to learn about the
American Humane Association.

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle