[Nfbc-info] reminder - sfv chapter summer barbecue fundraiser

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:26:11 UTC 2012

Hello NFBC Folks,

If you are local, we hope you can come and support the San Fernando Valley
Chapter to our 1st Summer Barbecue Fundraiser Party.

SUMMER BARBECUE FUND RAISER PARTY

Come join the members of the National Federation of the Blind of California,
San Fernando Valley Chapter as we celebrate the end of summer 2012 with a
TRI-TIP AND CHICKEN BARBECUE.  Proceeds from this event will help us
continue our mission to provide our members, and other blind adults and
children in the community with the necessary resources and information to
help them live enriched, productive and independent lives.

Tickets will be $14.00 pre-paid until September 2, 2012 and $15.00 at the
door.  Children 12 years and under will be $8.00.  Great food,
entertainment, fun games and raffle prizes will all be part of the
festivities.

When: Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where: American Legion hall

602 Pico St., San Fernando, CA 91340

Time: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm

For questions and details, please contact us at 818-457-9449 or
nfbevents at gmail.com.

Racquel Decipeda

Alternate Email: racquelmd29 at gmail.com or nfbevents at gmail.com

Alternate Phone: 818-457-1482