[Nfbc-info] SF Opera is beta testing accessible subtitles

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:39:54 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone would like to come to the Opera with me?
I have been working with SFO to make accessible subtitles and they would
like to open it up to a few more blind folks that aren't just me. So far the
subtitles are speech only, but we are hoping to get Braille display support
soon.
The 2012-2013 season is at:
http://sfopera.com/Season-Tickets.aspx
In particular Tosca, The Gospel of Mary Magdalene and the Secret Garden look
fascinating this season. There is a discount on Rigoletto tickets going on
till September 21 and I hear the assassin guy in that is just to die for...
Please let me know if you are interested!
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs