[Nfbc-info] Inaccessible Coke Machines

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:36:22 UTC 2012

Hello,
The deadline is Friday, October 5.

Robert Stigile
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Skype: robertstigile1
Twitter: rstigile

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Melissa Haney <frommissy2u at yahoo.com
To: NFB of California List <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:51:06 -0700
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] Inaccessible Coke Machines

Robert,
What is the deadline to write a resolution?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2012, at 6:16 PM, <ckrugman at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 I read about them when they first came out and they are totally
inacdessible.  There are some restaurants that have them but I
haven't had a chance to patronize them.  We need to address
issues like this because if we don't they will become more
prevalent.  I'm still having trouble with Fresh and Easy's web
site and have not been able to register to receive their
discounts or read about their specials on their web site due to
all of the graphic content.  I have also brought these issues to
the attention of the store manager at the one I shop at and he
was going to address their management but I haven't been there in
a while.
 Chuck
 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Haney"
<frommissy2u at yahoo.com