[Nfbc-info] Inaccessible Coke Machines

Miguel Mendez miguelmendez7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:05:21 UTC 2012

Jim,

Lol. I'm thinking Melissa knows that a blind person can use these machines
with sighted assistance. Who wouldn't know that. Wait, let me be
specific--who in the NFB wouldn't know that. I'm sure she meant that she
believes no blind person could independently use these machines. She
probably didn't worry about being so specific because she figured we'd all
know what she meant. I'd assume the same if I were her, given the listserv
we're posting on.