[Nfbc-info] Inaccessible Coke Machines

pschase at ca.rr.com pschase at ca.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 00:05:47 UTC 2012

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for the clarification. I was one of those people who
didn't quite understand what you were talking about.

I agree with you! We need to be able to do this ourselves. Many times there
is no one around to assist in getting the drink. I would like the
opportunity to choose the level of ice, type of drink and how much drink
that I want. I don't like a lot of ice in my drinks and I want to decide how
much ice and liquid I want in my cup. I want the right to do it myself!
Being independent is worth fighting for!

Again thank you for the clarification of this topic.

Best regards,

Pam Chase